Master des Monats
Der Master of Design Strategy and Innovation der Swinburne University of Technology
The Master of Design Strategy and Innovation combines study in design thinking, design management and strategy, systems and complexity thinking, innovation processes, futures forecasting, leadership and advanced sustainability practice. The course is suitable for designers and non-designers who wish to complement their existing skills with the frameworks, strategies, techniques and tools to solve complex problems.
Students learn how to integrate design-led strategies into existing practice in business, government agencies, social enterprise and communities. The course prepares students to create, lead and manage new products, systems and services that have a sustainable impact on the economy, society and the environment. They may also undertake study in related areas such as marketing, entrepreneurship and innovation, media and management. Students have the option to participate in study tours and projects with Design Factory Melbourne.
- Suitable for designers & non-designers
- Unique program in design-business management with 18 months duration
- Learn to apply design-led strategies in existing practice
- The Master is 1.5yrs but can be divided into stages of Graduate Diploma/Graduate Certificate, if student wants to exit from course they still come out with a qualification.
- Options to participate in projects with Design Factory Melbourne (work on industry projects with students from other disciplines and go overseas to Design Factory partners: Stanford Uni/Helsinki etc).
- Eligible for membership of the Design Institute of Australia and many other design associations.
Design Factory Melbourne: Based at Swinburne Uni is the first and only university to collaborate in Australia within the global network of Design Factories. DF has been established for 5yrs, no other university offers this type of Design and Innovation network. In addition, there is a wonderful video explaining our approach and way of working, along with activities and past projects.
Weitere Informationen zum Programm findest du auch direkt auf den Seiten der Swinburne University of Technology.