Master des Monats
Master of Machine Learning an der University of Adelaide
Harness AI to shape the future
Artificial intelligence (AI) and its component discipline machine learning now present the world’s single greatest commercial opportunity. Research indicates that by 2030 it could increase global GDP by up to 14%—a staggering US$15.7 trillion gain.
Employment prospects are equally outstanding. AI and machine learning appointments worldwide have doubled in the past three years, with demand easily outstripping supply.
The Master of Machine Learning, conducted through the University of Adelaide’s world-renowned Australian Institute of Machine Learning (AIML), will position you perfectly to play a senior leadership role in this exciting future.
What will you do?
Our Master of Machine Learning is driven by AIML’s cutting-edge research and extensive industry links, spanning diverse international sectors – from health, medical technology, defence and security to environment and natural resources.
Selecting from either an Applied or Technical specialisation, you’ll undertake a carefully balanced mix of face-to-face intensive courses, work-integrated learning and online study. The two-year full-time degree will equip you with:
- highly advanced technical skills in machine learning and AI application development, including in specialist areas, such as deep learning and visual question answering
- a firm grasp of the commercial, organisational and research opportunities presented by machine learning and AI
- a deep understanding of the disciplines’ ethical and social considerations
- the chance to gain invaluable real-world experience, through a major research or industry-based project
- extensive industry connections and networks.
You’ll also receive ongoing mentoring, feedback and direction from AIML’s world-class researchers and high-performing industry professionals.
Where could it take you?
You could enhance children’s education with AI-based personal study plans. You might help climate-change-affected farmers feed the world with machine-learning-driven environmental management systems. Perhaps you’ll help extend life expectancy by perfecting tailored health-plan development based on AI analysis of key predictive data.
The degree also provides an outstanding foundation for further advanced study through a machine learning or AI PhD.
Weitere Informationen zum Programm findest du auch direkt auf den Seiten der University of Adelaide